For preventing the products from the damp and scratch during the shipping and storage and the defective products resulting from the deterioration, the vacuum protective packaging can be used to place the product between the air bubble sheet and the PE film. The vacuum protective packaging, which has the features of anti-vibration, anti-friction, wet proof, dust prevention, anti-rust, can easily preserve the protective matters without deterioration.
2. Scope of Application
A need exists for shipping and storage of products.
3. Used Packing Material
PE, PVC, EVA, ion polymerization-resin ( SURLYN, PRIMACOR), laminated plastic film ( CO- POLYMERS) etc.
1. Air Bubble Sheet
2. Paper Board
3. Corrugated Fiber Board
4. Pack Principle and Method
Vacuum protective packing method is to place the product (P.C.B.) over the air bubble sheet, heat the P.C.B. with the electrothermal tube to soften the PE plastic film, and evacuate the air with the vacuum electric motor to attach the softened PE onto the air bubble sheet in order that the product could be tightly packed between the air bubble sheet and the PE film. The product could be easily kept in good condition due to the features of anti-vibration, anti-friction, wet proof, dust prevention, and anti-rust.
Five. Flow of Packing (Refer to the diagram)
Six. Procedure to Use
1. Turn on the power switch.
2. Set up the heating time and the evacuating time based on the products being processed.
3. ?Place the air bubble sheet over the loading plate → and then place the P.C.B. over the air bubble sheet →
4. Push the packages into the roller → the final section for automatic flow process →
A complete packaging is finished accordingly.
5. The packages on the loading plate will be separated by cutting upon arrival to the unloading plate.
Place the air bubble sheet and products over the loading plate for the next packing.
6. Turn off the power switch and the electrothermal switch after use.